GET YOUR MONEY’S WORTH with our range of Pro-Grid Match soccer balls. On par with leading soccer ball brands, these thermally bonded, prismatic grip textured surface soccer balls are the same quality as $160 soccer balls and offer you the same functionalities without costing you an arm and a leg. They also meet IMS, NCAA, NFHS and FIFA quality pro standards in terms of high bounce rebound, balance, circumference, sphericity, weight, shape, air retention, water absorption, and loss of pressure.
INNOVATION is what we bring to the table. Our revolutionary soccer balls integrate Valve Position Marker (VPM) technology in their design, drastically changing how both amateur and professional players train and play. An effective, yet often overlooked technique is to kick the valve—the hardest part of the ball. To that end, we strategically placed our exclusive circular strike zone in that sweet spot to give your kick an explosive push—and take your game to the next level
A UNIQUE AESTHETIC DESIGN is the defining feature of this stunningPro-Grid Match ball design. It features highly visible, futuristic, easy-to-track VRC (Visual Response Color) designs. As you and your coach track your knuckleball’s movement through the air, you gain instant visual feedback, empowering you to analyze and tweak your kicking technique in real-time. It deviates from the usual soccer ball look by featuring its unique gridded Pro-Grid pattern.
WATERPROOF AND AIR-TIGHT is a must whenever you choose an official matchball or even your frequently used training soccer balls. That’s why our double-lock valve and reinforced butyl air bladder maximize air retention, keeping your ball inflated for months and ensuring perfect bounce off your cleats. Made with thermally bonded, hydrophobic polyurethane leather, these balls are built to outlast machine-stitched balls by many months. Our matchballs arrive inflated and are play ready.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE is what we offer. It doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg when buying quality professional-level soccer balls. We give you the same quality and performance at a fraction of the price of the leading brands. And if you’re not satisfied, simply return your ball for a full refund, no questions asked. When you buy, sign up for a two-year ball shape and air retention warranty. We also have a customer support team to help you, so you can purchase with absolute confidence.
Do you remember playing soccer as a kid? The smell of fresh-cut grass, the waterlogged vintage leather soccer ball, the pulse of the earth beneath your feet. As you pass down the traditions of this beautiful game to your kids, take advantage of our affordable yet high-quality soccer ball gear. Buy your own premier league-quality soccer balls without breaking the bank!
Our affordability gives you access to FIFA Pro regulation-quality soccer balls during training at a fraction of the cost of leading brands. But don’t be fooled, affordability does not come at the expense of durability or style. Our Pro-Grid match soccer balls outlast glider balls that pop easily or poor-quality replica balls that corrode. Toss out your machine-stitched, promotion-level training balls and improve your performance with this match ball. Buy one today and help us help you take your game to the next level.
But don’t just take our word for it; take it from the thousands of people whose game we’ve helped take to the next level. Our soccer balls are featured on almost every Top 10 best soccer ball guide and is named by Soccer Balls Guide as “The Coolest Ball Ever.” In fact, we are so confident you will love our balls’ revolutionary VPM technology and VRC design features that we offer a 100% no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
● Clean and dry your ball with a damp cloth after use to keep it in top shape
● Dirt fades colors; use mild soap or a synthetic leather cleaner to remove dirt, grit or stains
● Do not use detergents to clean as this may adversely affect the seams between the glued panels
● Do not spray with a high-pressure water spray, as water may penetrate the ball
● Do not play with a wet ball during freezing temperatures. Water on the ball in freezing conditions can cause injuries
● Heat will reduce your ball’s durability so do not leave it in your trunk
● Cold will reduce your soccer ball’s durability so do not leave it in your garden overnight
● Do not play on gravel or rocky surfaces as they will cut the outer cover of your ball and cause excessive abrasion and premature wear and tear
● Do not sit or stand on your ball as your weight can warp it out of shape, causing it to wobble when bounced or thrown.
● Check the pressure frequently to make sure your ball is properly inflated.
● Place a few drops of silicone oil, silicone lubricant spray or glycerin oil in the valve for ease of needle insertion, better air retention and improved life of the valve
|SKU (Product ID)
|PU Prismatic Texture With Reinforced Butyl Bladder
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|8.7” x 8.7” x 8.7”
|Item Weight (lbs)
|Package Dimensions (in) LxWxH
|9.1” x 9.1” x 9.1”
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Master Carton Case Pack.
|Master Carton Dimensions (In) LxWxH
|19” X 19” X 19”
|Master Carton Weight NW (lbs)
|Master Carton Weight GW (lbs)
|Master Carton’s / Pallet (qty)
|Item’s / Pallet (qty)
|Pallet Dimension (in) LxWxH
|38” x 38” x 57”
|Pallet Weight (lbs)