GET YOUR MONEY’S WORTH with our range of Millenti Reverse Bend It Pro soccer ball. On par with leading soccer ball brands, these thermally bonded, prismatic grip textured surface soccer balls are the same as $160 soccer balls and offer you the same functionalities without costing you an arm and a leg. They also meet IMS, NCAA, NFHS and FIFA quality pro standards in terms of high bounce rebound, balance, circumference, sphericity, weight, shape, air retention, and loss of pressure.
INNOVATION is what we bring to the table. Our revolutionary soccer balls integrate Valve Position Marker (VPM) technology in their design, drastically changing how both amateur and professional players train and play. An effective, yet often overlooked technique is to kick the valve—the hardest part of the ball. To that end, we strategically placed our exclusive circular strike zone in that sweet spot to give your kick an explosive push—and take your game to the next level.
A UNIQUE REVERSE BEND-IT CURL DESIGN is the defining feature of our Millenti Reverse Bend-It Curl Match Soccer Ball range. They all feature highly visible, easy-to-track VRC(Visual Response Color) designs. As you and your coach track your outside-foot, reverse bend-it “trivela" movement through the air, you gain instant visual feedback, empowering you to analyze and tweak your Roberto Carlos style kicking technique in real-time.
WATERPROOF AND AIR-TIGHT is a must whenever you choose an official matchball or even your frequently used training soccer balls. That’s why our double-lock valve and reinforced butyl air bladder maximize air retention, keeping your ball inflated for months and ensuring perfect bounce off your cleats. Made with thermally bonded, hydrophobic polyurethane leather, these balls are built to outlast machine-stitched balls by many months. Our matchballs arrive inflated and are play ready.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE is what we offer. You don’t have to break the bank for quality professional-level soccer balls. We give you the same quality and performance at a fraction of the price of the leading brands. And if you’re not satisfied, simply return your ball for a full refund, no questions asked. When you buy, sign up for a two-year ball shape and air retention warranty. We also have a customer support team to help you, so you can purchase with absolute confidence.
TWO REASONS WHY SOCCER COACHES BUY MILLENTI REVERSE-BEND-IT PRO SOCCER BALLS?
A.) MONEY: From a pragmatic standpoint youth soccer clubs are cash-strapped,
so longevity of training soccer balls is important.
Millenti Reverse-Bend-It Pro soccer balls have reinforced bladders,
to ensure maximum durability, roundness & optimal rebound.
Purchasing quality thermal bonded match soccer balls actually saves a club soccer coach money.
You’d have to replace a cheap promotional glider soccer balls 3 times,
to last as long as 1 Reverse-Bend-It Pro match soccer ball.
B.) VISIBILITY: Many soccer clubs don’t have fields with stadium lights.
Football coaches often need to push practice times past sunset,
to accommodate after school schedules.
High-visibility, easy-to-track soccer balls make a huge difference,
in the last 15 - 20 minutes of daylight.
Not to mention helping soccer players find balls easier in the shrubs & woods,
for soccer fields in more rural areas.
SEEING IS BELIEVING!
At last a sport brand focused exclusively on high-visibility, easy-to-track designs.
The Millenti copyright artwork graphics on our soccer ball designs,
help you & your soccer coach track a balls rotation & movement through-the-air.
The logic behind this Millenti Reverse Bend-It trackable soccer ball whirlpool design,
is to help you visually analyze & perfect the reverse bend-it like Roberto Carlos kicking technique.
Real time soccer analyzes designs, to incrementally help improve your free kicks results.
We are so confident in our quality compared to the leading brands,
that we offer a 100% love it or return it no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
● Clean and dry your ball with a damp cloth after use to keep it in top shape
● Dirt fades colors; use mild soap or a synthetic leather cleaner to remove dirt, grit or stains
● Do not use detergents to clean as this may adversely affect the seams between the glued panels
● Do not spray with a high-pressure water spray, as water may penetrate the ball
● Do not play with a wet ball during freezing temperatures. Water on the ball in freezing conditions can cause injuries
● Heat will reduce your ball’s durability so do not leave it in your trunk
● Cold will reduce your soccer ball’s durability so do not leave it in your garden overnight
● Do not play on gravel or rocky surfaces as they will cut the outer cover of your ball and cause excessive abrasion and premature wear and tear
● Do not sit or stand on your ball as your weight can warp it out of shape, causing it to wobble when bounced or thrown.
● Check the pressure frequently to make sure your ball is properly inflated.
● Place a few drops of silicone oil, silicone lubricant spray or glycerin oil in the valve for ease of needle insertion, better air retention and improved life of the valve
|Item Box Dimensions||8.75x8.75x8.75 Inches|
|Item Gross Weight||1.3 lbs|
|Warranty||1-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY on Replacement if (SOCCER BALL-DOES-NOT-HOLD-ROUND-SHAPE) only if you filled out MANUFACTURER'S ROUND-SHAPE WARRANTY on Millenti.com within 10 days from purchase from authorized reseller. International inquiries please email|